[b-hebrew] Amalek's attacks before the big battle of Ex 17:8?

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 18:30:05 EDT 2013

Yigal:

Addendum to the last message:

I didn’t google for the other peoples you mention, so I can’t answer
concerning them.

But the Amalekites, because they are also identified with the Hyksos / Amu
do show up in other histories, some were referenced in the documents I read
claiming Arabic sources. Arabic would be extra-Biblical.

Karl W. Randolph.