[b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring'

Jerry Shepherd jshepherd53 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 22:06:30 EDT 2013

Hi Karl,

I won't interfere with the discussion between you and Barry; I'll let Barry
take up the mantle for a while of trying to show the problems withy "one
unique meaning" lexeme theory, a task which, thankfully, is not all that
difficult.  But I do have one question for you.  What is your evidence that
"strike" in baseball, meaning "to miss," comes from a different "root" than
"strike", meaning to "hit"?  I think you mentioned that before, and I
thought that sounded very odd.  So, I'm skeptical.

Blessings,

Jerry

Jerry Shepherd
Taylor Seminary