[b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring'

Chris Watts dekruidnootjes at eircom.net
Wed Jul 10 04:47:57 EDT 2013

Hallo Karl, I am interested if you might possibly take a few moments
to give me some examples of where your reading was inconsistent with
what you had learned?  Thankyou.

Chris Watts
Ireland

The biggest difference is that I’m a reader, not a scholar. At least
that’s
what got me to this point. It’s just that as I got more and more
familiar
with the text and the language used to transmit it, I found more and
more
problems where what I was reading didn’t fit what I had been taught
about
the language.