[b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring'

Chris Watts dekruidnootjes at eircom.net
Tue Jul 9 13:22:54 EDT 2013

Hallo Jerry, I am so utterly dumbfounded.  I can not even find out
'how" I made that mistake, trying to look at all the places where it
does say 'imp' thinking what on earth was I looking at.  I really
have no idea how that happened, but thankyou for pointing that out -
really, a stupid situation I just landed myself in - honestly.
Thankyou. (well at least I was right in questioning when I thought it
was an imperative so some common sense prevails thank goodness)!

Chris Watts
Ireland