[b-hebrew] Ex 6:6 hiphil imperative 'bring'

Chris Watts dekruidnootjes at eircom.net
Tue Jul 9 06:22:06 EDT 2013

Hallo Pere, well firstly I recognised that the heh holem vav is
indicative of an imperative and the heh a hiphil, then the tsere
under the tsadi instead of a hireq.  I was surprised so I checked B.
Davidsons's hebrew analytical lexicon and there is written this word
idicating it as an imperative hiphil?  Also I checked my personal
grammar under the assumption that this verb would qualify as a Pe Vav/
Pe Yod.

Chris Watts
Ireland