[b-hebrew] Publications on Psalm 22:17 ('like a lion...')

Stewart Felker stewart.felker at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 04:15:29 EDT 2013

I've had what I think is a pretty novel and convincing reinterpretation of
the troublesome line - and in the course of writing it up, I'm trying to
address all significant treatments of the passage. However, I haven't
managed to find any specialized studies of it from the late 1970s to the
early 1990s; and I'm also unaware if there have been any papers given on it
at any of the major conferences in the past decade or so.

If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd be quite grateful.

Stewart Felker,
University of Memphis