[b-hebrew] Five Rules for root-identification

Uri Hurwitz uhurwitz at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 10:57:28 EDT 2013

    Bravo Jason!

    And, correct, the advice to 'newbies' is simply
 not to bother with any of Fried's messages.

    Uri Hurwitz

My goal here is not to confront you, Isaac, but
 to let the reader know that
when your comments go uncontested, it is for our
 group sanity and not because anyone thinks that
 you're correct. Your theories are your own and
not those of the rest of us, and newbies need to
 be aware of that. That's all I'm saying. No one
 who comes here to ask simple questions and
 receives your ramblings should be left with the
 impression that you have any respect for the
 scholarship of the past or that your thinking
 represents the conclusions of the majority.

Regards,
Jason Hare