[b-hebrew] Theophoric names

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:35:02 EST 2013

Uri:

I was specifically referring to the suffixes. Supposedly this list is from
the official court records from David’s time, which is why I considered
it significant. If it truly represents names at David’s time, then the
theophofic suffix was already common at about 1000 BC, as well as later.

Karl W. Randolph.