[b-hebrew] hatef vowels

Uri Hurwitz uhurwitz at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 13:24:39 EST 2013

    Bracketed quote below by  Isaac Fried

   <1. Ok, I will shout it louder (for extra effect I
would go also up  the roof of my house, but it is
 buried now in snow, and I can not wait)>

   This is your first mistake: the snow would have
 added the very substance which your arguments lack.
 By all means, shout from the roof of your house.

  And should you find anywhere evidence for Proto-Semitic,
 NW Semitic dialects, rudiments of Arabic - ignore them
 completely. After all, Abraham, Moses and David all
 spoke Modern Hebrew.

  Uri Hurwitz

   Uri Hurwitz