[b-hebrew] text on the BH verb structure

Nir cohen - Prof. Mat. nir at ccet.ufrn.br
Tue Aug 27 08:39:02 EDT 2013

karl,

>> Unfortunately, I’ve not had access to D. Michel’s works, so I can’t comment on them. Is Andrason 2011 available?

>> All I can comment on are the patterns that I’ve noticed (one of the problems of not being academically plugged in)

although i am academically plugged in, in mathematics, in linguistics i depend wholly on the internet and did not have time to look at the vast archived literature. i had not read michel either (it's in german, too) but if you type the right keywords internet spits out a lot of other people's comments on his work. i got andrason 2011 on the internet.

nir cohen