[b-hebrew] Zech 9:10

Jerry Shepherd jshepherd53 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 22:35:08 EDT 2013

Hi David,

I just want to clarify that I think you are definitely correct that the
import of the two phrases is, as you said, a "rather extensive way of
saying, 'everywhere.' "  The point I was making in my reply to Stewart is
that the relationship between the two phrases is not epexegetical; i.e.,
the second phrase is not explaining the first phrase.  Rather, they are
working together as parallel merisms.

Blessings,

Jerry

Jerry Shepherd