[b-hebrew] Targum Intro Files Request

Dewayne Dulaney dewayne.dulaney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 11:01:11 EDT 2013

Dear Havurim,

If any of you have access through an academic institution to download files
from Project MUSE, I would appreciate having the PDFs of Flesher and
Chilton's The Targums: A Critical Introduction. Here is the link to access
them:

http://muse.jhu.edu/books/9781602583894

I do not have this access, so if any list member does and would be willing
to get these and share them with me, it would be much appreciated.

Shalom,
Dewayne Dulaney

--
"In the world you will have trouble. But, be brave! I have defeated the
world!"

My Bible blogs: http://my.opera.com/Loquor/blog/ and
http://hasopher.preachersfiles.com/

My Biblical Languages and Latin Learning Aids Blog, and home of my
translation of John's Gospel:
 Let Ancient Voices Speak, http://letancientvoicesspeak.preachersfiles.com.