[b-hebrew] Latest update to my dictionary

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:14:00 EDT 2013

Dear list members:

I have prepared the latest update to my dictionary, and have sent it out to
those who have requested it. If you wish to be added to the list, please
send me an email and I will add you.

If you don’t want updates but are receiving them, I can remove your name
from the list. I have removed three names; two because I get delivery error
messages, and the third because I don’t think I’ll get a professional
evaluation based on his actions online.

I have instituted a policy to include at least some reference verses for
words used fewer than 20 times and all times if a word is used fewer than
six times, and if a word is used in different contexts, verse references
for the different contexts. But as I’m doing this updating on an ad-hoc
process, it is far from being finished. Do you all find this useful?

Yours, Karl W. Randolph.