George Athas George.Athas at moore.edu.au
Sat Sep 29 17:17:48 EDT 2012

This conversation should take place offlist.

GEORGE ATHAS
Dean of Research,

On 30/09/2012, at 2:30 AM, "Cory Taylor" <coryandrewtaylor at gmail.com<mailto:coryandrewtaylor at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Karl,

In your exchange with George regarding the name of Jerusalem, you said:

Since that time I have learned of archaeological evidence that points to a 13th dynasty pharaoh, in other words pre-Hyksos, as the pharaoh of the Exodus. The destruction of Jerico occurred shortly after that. The evidence from archaeology indicates that the orthodox historical model needs to be adjusted by centuries.

I'd be interested in seeing this evidence. Could you tell me what it is?

Thank you,

Cory Taylor
Ph.D. Student
University of Iowa