[b-hebrew] email problem

Yodan yodan at yodanco.com
Fri Sep 28 20:37:55 EDT 2012

I see the same problem Nir mentioned, but only in emails sent by Jim
Stinehart. The type is very large (which is fine) and the lines go on to the
left of the screen, requiring moving the cursor more and more to the left in
order to read these lines. Maybe Nir and I have the same problem?

Bruryah Tashah (Yodan)

  _____