[b-hebrew] Psalm 8:6--Small Book

Philip philipengmann at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 22:03:45 EDT 2012

I tried to write a small book related to this issue. It is entitled,

Textual Criticism of the LXX
and the MT: Psalm 8.5-7: Recovering the 'Urschrift' Text of the Hebrew Bible -
Psalm 8.5-7 [Paperback].

Although I had some issues with the hebrew fonts, etc., I would value your feedback.

Many thanks,

Philip Engmann