[b-hebrew] Email

Jerry Shepherd jshepherd53 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 16:24:25 EDT 2012

HI Kirk,

Thanks for trying to help.  But I just sent two plain-text test messages
from my other email, and they didn't show up either.  Maybe I should try to
contact the ibiblio manager and see if they can tell what might be wrong,
perhaps something the filtering doesn't like about mail coming from our
server.

Blessings,

Jerry

Jerry Shepherd