[b-hebrew] Learning software

Daniel Lundsgaard Skovenborg waldeinburg at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 04:40:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

Try http://paradigmsmasterpro.com (the free demo is also available as web-app at http://quiz.emergence.dk/quiz/hebrew/).

Personally, I've always used BibleWorks a lot (and later SESB for syntax search). If you have a strong(!) self-discipline and have your mind involved in your computer-assisted reading, I think it's safe, maybe even an advantage, to use it while learning Hebrew.

If you want to practise some of the quirks of mixing Hebrew and Latin Unicode input, I've made a (very) simple web-app:
http://waldeinburg.dk/sites/HebrewUnicodePractice/

Regards,
Daniel Lundsgaard Skovenborg