[b-hebrew] sullam

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Thu Nov 29 18:55:54 EST 2012

But for this we need no "Ugaritic", no "Akkadian", and no "Hurrian",
only Hebrew.

I see in A. Salmone's Arabic - English dictionary, on page 369 for
the root سلم SLM, 'steps, ladder, stairs, sound, whole, entire,
intact, healthy, peace, wholesomeness', and more. As in Hebrew.

Isaac Fried, Boston University