[b-hebrew] Welcome to the list

Yigal Levin Yigal.Levin at biu.ac.il
Mon Nov 26 06:32:30 EST 2012

Dear Eric,

Welcome to the list. I hope that you have many fruitful exchanges with other
members on those subjects that are of interest to you. However, please
remember three things. The first is that the primary focus of this list is
the biblical Hebrew language. We understand that any language must be
studied in context, and allow limited amount of discussion of historical,
literary and theological matters, but only in as much as they pertain to the
text of the Hebrew Bible. The second is that the subject line of your posts
should match their content. The third thing to remember is to please sign
all posts with your full name, and if possible also some sort of
affiliation.

Thank you,

Yigal Levin,

Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew