[b-hebrew] Akhnaton

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Sun Nov 25 00:11:47 EST 2012

1. You may well be right, the Egyptians may have invented it, but
invented religions are, methinks, rare.
2. Some propose to read it Aton ––– no sure vowels in this
presumed language.
3. 2000 BCE is not so long ago.
4. Is not Horus our חרס XERES, otherwise known as כורש KORE$?

Isaac Fried, Boston University