[b-hebrew] Ssade Can Be Emphatic Sin

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 16:32:45 EST 2012

George:

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:46 PM, George Athas <George.Athas at moore.edu.au>wrote:

>  Conventional wisdom, which is followed by approximately 99% of folk,
> places Akhnaton in the 14th century BC.

If you include the 99% of the laity who’ve never been told anything else,
therefore have no independent opinion on the issue, I think your percentage
is correct.

However, the archaeological evidence is gradually seeping through that the
history from Manetho including his chronology is so full of deliberate
errors that it’s not worth the paper it’s written on. Therefore we need to
look to archeology and other histories to get an accurate chronology for
Egypt, and not use Egyptian history as the ruler for ancient history.

>  *GEORGE ATHAS*
> *Dean of Research,*
> *Moore Theological College *(moore.edu.au)
> *Sydney, Australia*
> **

Karl W. Randolph.