[b-hebrew] Psalm 22,30 (or 31)

Peter Streitenberger ps2866 at bingo-ev.de
Thu Nov 22 10:44:50 EST 2012

O.k, thank you, Issac, for your reply ! I understand. Is it possible that
the translation problem concerning the Hebrew text is due to the SPR
(recount) in connection with two Lameds in this verse?
Is it "to tell someone about something" ? I found no second occurance in the
Hebrew Bible for SPR with this two prepositions.
Thank you again !
Yours
Peter Streitenberger, Germany