[b-hebrew] Psalm 22,30 (or 31)

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Wed Nov 21 18:57:57 EST 2012

It appears to me possible that a yod fell off (or rather moved and
merged into the next word)
and that it should be זרעי  ZARIY, 'my seed'; with the essence of
the sentence being that the
praise and worship of ADONAY will never cease.

Otherwise the word ISRAEL, the AM NOLAD of the next verse, is missing
after ZERA.

Isaac Fried, Boston University