[b-hebrew] ANY=HU

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Thu Nov 15 08:12:16 EST 2012

The point and connection is that the fraction TA- of TAKLIYT=TA-KL-
IYT is, in my opinion, a personal pronoun (an identity marker) and it
does not matter if it is for a "first" person, or a "second" person,
or a "third" person, or for what not, as long as we know to whom it
identifies ––– here the thing itself.

Isaac Fried, Boston University