[b-hebrew] third person as copulative

Michael Abernathy mabernathy at conwaycorp.net
Wed Nov 14 13:05:26 EST 2012

Nir,
I understand both sides of the argument concerning the use of the
pronoun as either a hangover from an ancient word that happened to sound
like the pronoun but meaning "is" or a redundant (in English) pronoun.
But I am a little confused how you deal with the passages where???? is
used with another pronounlike Isaiah 7:28:

Do you understand this as "You are God Himself"?
Sincerely,
Michael Abernathy