[b-hebrew] Ps 31:7 hashomrim

Steve Miller smille10 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 5 22:31:20 EST 2012

Thank you, Jerry, George & Isaac. That answers it. I looked at all
participle and infinitive instances of שמר and also all uses of שׂנא (hate),
and it is as you said.

Sincerely yours,

Steve Miller

Detroit

 <http://www.voiceinwilderness.info/> www.voiceInWilderness.info

Though an army should encamp against me,

my heart won't fear from anxiety.

Though a war rise up against me to rent,

in this thing I will be confident. (Ps 27:3)