[b-hebrew] Ps 31:7 hashomrim

Steve Miller smille10 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 4 21:57:07 EST 2012

Can "hashomrim" in Ps 31:7 be translated "the keeping of" instead of "the
keepers of"?

That is, instead of:

I have hated the keepers of worthless vanities

Can it be?:

I have hated the keeping of worthless vanities

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Steve Miller

Detroit

www.voiceInWilderness.info <http://www.voiceinwilderness.info/>

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have see
with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands handled of the Word
of life .. And this is the message which we have heard of Him and declare
unto you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.  (1 John
1:1,5)