[b-hebrew] Takliyth

Kokkee Ng nkk.bcm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 04:59:01 EDT 2012

??????????
the glosses given by HALOT are "completeness, outermost part, end"
with reference to Psalm 139:22 it has: "completeness of hatred, extreme
form of hatred," citing NRSV "perfect hatred"
The Vulgate [Psam 138:22] reads "Perfecto" which seems to me a valid
translation however we may make of Augustine's comments.

Kokkee Ng
Bible College of Malaysia
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia