[b-hebrew] Haggai 2,8 + Ezra 3,10

George Athas George.Athas at moore.edu.au
Fri Mar 30 09:43:47 EDT 2012

You didn't break the rules at all, Peter. You asked a good question about Hebrew. Unfortunately, the answer to your question is not an issue with Hebrew per se, but rather with historiography. And since that is beyond the scope of the forum, we can't really explore it here (fascinating though it would be).

Cheers!

GEORGE ATHAS
Director of Postgraduate Studies,
Sydney, Australia