[b-hebrew] Psa 1,1f

Dave Washburn davidlwashburn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 23:20:12 EDT 2012

I would narrow this down to say that, yes, it's biblical Hebrew, and yes,
there are discernible syntactic patterns to biblical Hebrew. But we
shouldn't spend too much time trying to explain "exceptions" if they appear
in poetry, because poetry in all languages I've ever looked at (12 or so)
will often produce "exceptions" deliberately.