[b-hebrew] suffixes

James Spinti jspinti at eisenbrauns.com
Thu Mar 1 17:09:25 EST 2012

OK, the root is חוה XWH in the eshtafal binyan--as per HALOT and Holliday and probably DCH, but I can't check that right now as I don't have it at my desk and I'm not inclined to walk over to the warehouse at 5:00 PM and unlock it just to check.

James
James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com