[b-hebrew] Hebrew Meanings of Biblical Names

George Athas George.Athas at moore.edu.au
Sun Jun 17 20:52:57 EDT 2012

Jim,

In responding to David's post, it is clear that you are excluding anything contrary to your viewpoint as being admissible. This is methodologically flawed (you are assuming your conclusion) and in no way conducive to conversation about Hebrew. I'm allowing you one more post on this topic, and then that's it from you. Others who wish to address the issue in a methodologically responsible way are free to do so until the end of Monday. After that, no more posts on this topic.

GEORGE ATHAS
Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew
Sydney, Australia