[b-hebrew] Journals for publishing, for those not in academia or professional organizations

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 18:59:11 EDT 2012

Dear All:

Other than this list, I have been away from academia and publications (no
publish or perish in my background), but I now realize that I have
something to say and wonder where would be the best place for me to bring
those ideas to a larger or more academic audience? While I don’t make claim
that my ideas are perfected (with the present state of knowledge of
Biblical Hebrew, is anyone’s?), I think they can be improved when subjected
to the criticism of a wider audience.

Any suggestions?

Karl W. Randolph.