[b-hebrew] Hebrew Transliteration

Barry H. nebarry at verizon.net
Wed Jun 13 09:10:27 EDT 2012

Greetings, all, for once I have an actual question instead of my typical
snide and/or humorous comment.  With regards to transliteration, I want to
get mine to look like it does in the journals, standard scholarly stuff.
Using MS Word 2010 or the latest OpenOffice, how would one do this?  Is
there a special character set than can be downloaded?  Or does one just get
it as close as possible and let the editors do the rest?

Thanks in advance,

N.E. Barry Hofstetter
Semper melius Latine sonat...
The American Academy
http://www.theamericanacademy.net
(2010 Salvatori Excellence in Education Winner)