[b-hebrew] http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/b-hebrew/2000-February/006948.html

George Athas George.Athas at moore.edu.au
Fri Jun 8 00:59:28 EDT 2012

Colin,

A few things. Firstly, could you please amend the subject line to be more germane to your subject.

Secondly, I have no idea what relevance the firing line of a pre-LS GM 8-cylinder engine has to do with Daniel, or any kind of biblical literature. I think it's best to stick to the literature.

Thirdly, you're raising issues of historicity which are, strictly speaking, not related to the issue of Biblical Hebrew and are therefore beyond the purview of B-Hebrew. I won't go into the details that make your suggestion virtually impossible, but please make sure you keep discussion related to the language and talk about the literature only insofar as it relates to the language.

On that basis, I'm going to suspend discussion of this topic. No more on this thread, please.

GEORGE ATHAS
Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew
Sydney, Australia