[b-hebrew] how to cite non-English on this list

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:09:03 EDT 2012

Will:

Should not the question be, who on this list is still tied to a mail server
that cannot present UTF-8 encoding?

I originally switched to gmail because the mail service I was using could
show unicode, but not allow me to send same. Today it is UTF-8 compliant.
All the email servers that I know of are UTF-8 compliant. So are there any
members of this list who cannot receive and/or send unicode?

If everyone can receive and send unicode, is there any reason to continue
the transcription scheme?

Karl W. Randolph.