[b-hebrew] Hiram Hirom Huram

Yodan yodan at yodanco.com
Tue Jul 17 10:40:32 EDT 2012

Shalom and thanks for the response. I know the root HRM (XRM) has several
meanings, e.g. devote, dedicate, ban, confiscate, and others, but I was
unaware that it is also “tall, massive, mighty”. Aside from the name Hermon,
are there other examples of the use of words or names of the root HRM with
this meaning?

Thanks,

Bruryah

  _____