[b-hebrew] Subject in Jer 31,2 ?

Stephen Shead sshead.email at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:56:58 EDT 2012

Dear Peter,

I find your analysis convincing. I looked at a number of translations in
English and Spanish, and the majority agree with you. The Andersen-Forbes
Phrase Marker Analysis also agrees with you: it has Israel as the subject
of the predicating infinitive HLWK.

Best regards,

Stephen Shead
Centro de Estudios Pastorales,