[b-hebrew] Journals

Yigal Levin Yigal.Levin at biu.ac.il
Sun Jul 1 17:10:06 EDT 2012

Hi Karl,

Since I am more a historian than a linguist, my preferred journals are not
purely linguistic. I'd recommend Maarav and the Journal of Northwest Semitic
Languages. However most good general biblical journals, such as JBL, CBQ,
ZAW, JSOT etc. often feature linguistic-related articles as well.

Yigal Levin