[b-hebrew] suffixes

Isaac Fried if at math.bu.edu
Tue Feb 28 08:00:37 EST 2012

1. Am I right in thinking that by "origin" you mean root?

2. In the form WA-YE-BK ויבך of Gen. 27:38 the "suffixed" personal
pronoun for the
actor of the act BK is instead "infixed" (or "suffixed-prefixed"):
BA-HI-BK בא-היא-בך where WA = BA is 'came to be', as in the
previous
WAYISA = BA-HI-SA בא-היא-שא

Isaac Fried, Boston University