[b-hebrew] Reason in languages

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:24:12 EST 2012

If a person apparently can’t tell the linguistic differences between the
Hebrew used in Genesis and the Hebrew used in a modern Israeli newspaper,
how trustworthily can we take his pronouncements concerning linguistics?

Karl W. Randolph.

Ps: since “I fully agree with you that "Reason works in math, not
linguistics."” then why do you appeal to reason?

Pps: I see no use to continuing this discussion.