[b-hebrew] L) YD( )TW (gen 43)

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:21:05 EST 2012

Isaac:

What this refers to is that Potiphar left the running of his estate so much
in the hands of Joseph that he didn’t know what was in his own estate. All
he knew was that his personal needs were taken care of. The rest was in
Joseph’s hands.

I think the context makes that fairly clear.

Karl W. Randolph.