[b-hebrew] Yiddish cursive script for biblical Hebrew students

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 02:07:50 EST 2012

Chris:

I was taught it in first year class, but haven’t used it in years.

What I’ve found far more useful for someone learning Biblical Hebrew is
learning archaic Hebrew script, not just the Aramaic Square Characters used
in most Hebrew writings. Knowing these allows students to read directly
surviving ancient writings and inscriptions without having to depend on
someone else to transcribe them.

Karl W. Randolph.