[b-hebrew] Alleged "prophetic tense"

Barry nebarry at verizon.net
Wed Dec 5 19:04:45 EST 2012

On 12/5/2012 3:47 PM, Rolf wrote:
 > Dear Jerry,
 >
 > What is "a complete whole," and how, or in what sense, is it
different from an "incomplete whole"?

I very much appreciate all the responses to this, and very helpful to
get caught up a bit with current thinking on the subject. I don't know
when I'll get to the bibliography – too busy right now with Vergil,
Caesar and Xenophon – but it's good to know what's out there.

Oh, and Rolf, thanks for the chuckle above, from Jerry's otherwise very
helpful post. It would take somebody like you to find a hole in his
argument.

--
N.E. Barry Hofstetter
Semper melius Latine sonat