[b-hebrew] 2 Samuel 8:18 “khmym”

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 16:29:52 EDT 2011

Another verse to consider is Isaiah 66:21, which makes a specific parallel
to the Aaronic priesthood and Levitical duties.

In reference to my original question, this appears to be a more restrictive
use of the term than in 2 Samuel 8:18.

Karl W. Randolph.

Ps: I see the reference to Potiphera priest of On merely as a historical
reference, neither positive nor negative.