[b-hebrew] a much bigger and relevant issue not exactly about Caleb

George Athas George.Athas at moore.edu.au
Sun Sep 18 06:24:27 EDT 2011

Thanks for your thoughts, David. If you reread my post you'll see that what I was objecting to was not that people did things that matched their name, but that people HAD to have a name that matched what they did. The former is a possibility. The latter is an absurdity.

You've offered some interesting etymologies for the names there. I'll have to think more on them.

GEORGE ATHAS
Director of Postgraduate Studies,
Sydney, Australia