[b-hebrew] Does the Name Caleb Mean "Dog"? Not.

George Athas George.Athas at moore.edu.au
Wed Sep 14 02:08:30 EDT 2011

Jim, you said you would show "7 items of hard evidence". But reading what you presented, you are mistaking "hard evidence" here for your tentative conclusions. Your imaginative synthesis is not data and, therefore, should not be treated as such. This is just not how logical, reasoned scholarship operates. I'm sorry, but this theory is still very much in the realm of fantasy. There is no "hard evidence" to convince me about it.

GEORGE ATHAS
Director of Postgraduate Studies,
Sydney, Australia