[b-hebrew] Early and late biblical Hebrew

George Athas George.Athas at moore.edu.au
Sat Nov 26 02:36:04 EST 2011

Robyn Vern's PhD thesis has recently been published by Gorgias Press as "Dating Archaic Biblical Hebrew Poetry". Further details should be at the Gorgias Press website. Both Robyn and I were fortunate enough to be supervised by Ian Young at Sydney.

Now, back to my "Academics Against Hurrians" local chapter meeting. I'll forward minutes to those of you who are also members right after I dispense with the remains of the sacrifice.

GEORGE ATHAS
Director of Postgraduate Studies,
Sydney, Australia