[b-hebrew] k'ehad mimenou

Oun Kwon kwonbbl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 08:50:01 EDT 2011

Re: 'knowledge good and evil'

I believe the phrase should be understood as 'knowledge of right and
wrong' - something to do with the nature of Adam's sin - deciding what
is right and wrong on their own, which should be in God's hand.  The
concept of 'good-and-evil' is much subordinate as 'evil' being
'absence of good', rather than a separate condition/power in dualistic
thinking.

The only translation I find this way is CEV, which is not suitable for
serious study ;-<

Oun Kwon.